Over the years, Notarius has received awards and recognition, a testament both to its success and to its commitment to developing technological solutions that are ever more efficient and tailored to different groups of professionals:
- May 2011 - Once again certified ISO 27001:2005, following a full three-year cycle.
- March 2009 - Certified ISO 9001:2008 for an eighth consecutive year for developing and updating technological solutions for all professionals.
- July 2007 - Notarius’ public key infrastructure is certified ISO 27001.
- May 2007 - Finalist at the Octas in the Business Solutions category for its ConsignO software.
- May 2003 - Winner at the Octas in the Information Security category for its security solution.
- April 2003 - Winner at the MIM d'Or in the Electronic Business – Secure Solutions category for its public key infrastructure.
- November 2002 - Winner at the Gala des affaires électroniques in the Technological Innovation category for its implementation of a public key infrastructure within the notarial profession.
- December 2001 - Notarius registers with the ISO 9001:2000 standard.