At Notarius, our primary concern is to always offer you products and services that meet your expectations. That is why we have implemented a process for evaluating suggestions for further improvement. These suggestions are assessed, prioritized and integrated into new versions.
NEWEST FEATURES FOR CONSIGNO 3.2
- The ability to drag and drop files from any folder external to the application directly into ConsignO’s Main view.
- Two new zoom features that let you set the magnification to the entire page or to the width of the page.
- Two new custom view features that let you save a custom view and apply it to any PDF document.
- An expanded list of date formats as well as the option of adding personalized date formats.
- The ability to modify the date and/or reason location on an image (signature appearance).
- The elimination of the need to configure the signature ID (digital certificate) in Preferences because ConsignO 3.2 will automatically resume the last signature ID used. This feature is useful for users holding multiple digital certificates and for users who share the same workstation.
- Desktop shortcuts via the context menu (right-click) such as “Apply Template,” “Create a Portfolio,” “Merge Signed Files,” “Merge Unsigned Files,” and “Sign.” Simply right-click on documents available on the desktop or in any other folder (directory), then click on “Send to” to apply certain actions without having to open the application.
- The addition of a progress bars for several features requiring longer processing times.
- The option to create portfolios to combine multiple PDFs into one.
- A Signature Appearance Preview to interactively add and/or modify a reason on an image at the signature stage.
- Batch signing of all PDF documents from a given folder.
- Merging signed (but not certified) documents into a single PDF document while maintaining signature appearances. The newly-merged PDF can also itself be signed.
- Merging unsigned documents into a single PDF document. The newly-merged PDF can also itself be signed.
- The addition of a “Sign” button that allows you to quickly sign documents while applying a template or creating a signature zone.
IMPROVEMENTS TO CONSIGNO 3.2
- Faster opening of PDF documents.
- Higher image quality for PDFs viewed in zoom mode.
- The ability to create folders and complex file hierarchies (sub-directories) within the Template view.
- Automatic refresh of folders open in ConsignO at the end of the signature process.
- The “Print with Adobe Reader” feature, now the recommended method, allows printing with the free Adobe Reader software.
- The “Print with ConsignO” feature, now available for firms who do not have the free Adobe Reader software installed.