Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
We're looking for a creative and bilingual Inside Sales Representative who is passionate about learning new technologies and using them in a business context. Are you well versed in sales and skilled at presenting value propositions and technical products in B2B markets? Are you dynamic and engaging, either for sales or technical deployment purposes? Do you enjoy working in an IT environment?
If you said YES, then your input can help shape Notarius’ future in a meaningful way. Join our team and leverage your abilities in a well-defined framework that will allow you to showcase all your skills and talent!
What your week will look like:
- Research accounts and key players
- Manage sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Evaluate customer needs and requirements
- Answer questions about Notarius’ products and services
- Give online product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Route qualified opportunities to Account Directors
- Participate in various special projects
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; diploma of college studies required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in inside sales
- Minimum 2 years working for an IT company
- Experience with CRM solutions required
- Experience in B2B sales an asset
- Good knowledge of web tools and business social media
- Good knowledge of CRM tools
- Excellent writing skills in English and French
- Mastery of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent track record in sales and appointment-setting with key decision makers
- Curiosity and passion for sales, change management, communication and technology
- Excellent team player
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Can easily adapt to change
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a paid corporate plan
- Social activities and more!
Location: Hybrid - Downtown Montreal (100 metres from the Square-Victoria metro station).
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.
We are only missing you!
If you are interested, your resume will be useful, but we would like to learn more about you! Along with your resume, please add a short text of roughly 150 words that describe your interests and passion in the field of information technology.
Since this is a bilingual position, please submit your resume in French and English..