Creative and Design Manager
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently seeking a creative and talented Creative Design Manager to join our Dream Team.
The Creative Design Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will lead the design and production of all digital and print visual materials. The chosen candidate will also provide expertise in creating, implementing, and optimizing web design, as well as user experience. If you are highly creative and an expert in the art of turning innovative ideas into reality, then we would like to hear from you.
What your week will look like:
- Responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery;
- Overseas the layout and visuals for print and digital publications, products and advertising;
- Produce art and designs to support the company’s vision and objectives online and on social media (visual communications);
- Create, document and update graphics standards including design, format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results;
- Research latest design and UI / UX trends and perform a regular market and competitive brand analysis to ensure competitive edge;
- Participate, contribute and generate creative ideas and share constructive criticisms during team brainstorms;
- Manage outside design contractors and coordinates design projects;
- Ensures the design projects, department milestones and visual goals are met and adhering to approved budget and brand guidelines/ briefs;
- Ensure all tools, videos, PPTs, advertisements and events adhere to brand guidelines;
- Ensure that the visual aspect of each tool created clearly aligns with its communication objective;
- Contribute to the visual aspects and success of online and in-person events.
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Academic training: college level, bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field;
- Highly relevant and impactful experience in UX, UI or product design-related roles;
- Experience in brand creation and brand management,
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar or complementary role such as Senior Graphic Design / Creative Manager / Brand Manager;
- 1-3 years supervisory experience;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Able to generate and efficiently communicate visual ideas and concepts;
- Experience in digital marketing campaigns and web design;
- Strong visual communication skills;
- Understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Understanding of the user-centred design methodologies;
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities, requests and perform proactive follow-ups;
- Are curious, structured and pay attention to detail;
- Great team spirit and collaboration;
- Bilingual (French and English)
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a paid corporate plan
- Social activities and more!
Location: Downtown Montreal (100 metres from the Square-Victoria metro station) Mainly remote during COVID-19, based on public health directives.
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.