Technical Support Agent
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for a Technical Support Agent to join its Dream Team.
Does finding solutions to help our customers excite you? Are you passionate about providing quality, efficient service Technologically oriented, too? Do you answer the phone with a smile and are you a creative problem-solver? We’d love to meet you!
Your contributions will help polish our customer service in a tangible way. At Notarius, you’ll work in a team that offers you the freedom to work independently within a well-defined framework where you can demonstrate your skills and knowledge while developing new competencies.
What will your weeks be like:
- Provide technical support and customer service to our clients (email, phone, chat) related to subscriptions, installation and use of our products.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Accurately and concisely document support tickets and ensure their resolution.
- Collaborate closely with other Notarius groups to solve complex problems.
- When required, verify and confirm the identity of our new clients through our online identity verification process.
- Adjust internal support documentation when required;
- Provide support for the product deployment process for different clients.
- Participate in projects outside the scope of customer service, if necessary.
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Education: Diploma of college studies or university diploma
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience providing technical support by phone in a customer service context.
- Solid mastery of English and French, both oral and written (essential)
- Understanding of the call centre environment (essential)
- Knowledge of networking and Windows operating systems (asset)
- Holds a valid work permit (essential)
- Strong interest in teamwork, customer satisfaction and process monitoring
- Autonomous, resourceful, versatile and shows initiative
- Enjoys learning new technologies and understanding what's happening in our industry and on a daily basis with our clients
- Ability to lead several projects at once with minimal supervision
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a paid corporate plan
- Social activities and more!
Status: Full-time, 37.5 hours/week, daytime
Location: Downtown Montreal (100 meters from the Square-Victoria metro station) Mainly remote during COVID-19, based on public health directives.
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.