Digital Marketing Manager
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a fast-growing Montreal-based technology company specializing in electronic and digital signatures, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the incumbent is responsible for defining and executing the digital marketing strategy in line with corporate operational marketing objectives.
We are looking for a professional with experience in digital marketing and digital campaign management. This person will be responsible for promoting our company and services on our websites, social media platforms, blog and email to our customers and generating quality leads using our web platforms, social media, CRM and CMS tools.
- Drive and execute strategy for all direct channels including paid social, paid search, email, SEO, SEM, affiliates, native, and display using CRM, CMS and additional digital marketing tools
- Inbound marketing experience, generating a high volume of content and quality leads
- Own testing pipeline and strategy, working with creative resources to optimize landing pages, customer journey, paid ads, etc.
- Creating relevant messaging to drive quality leads in multiple channels
- Creating the content strategy for social media to ensure that we have the right content for the right persona at the right time, meaning we have content for each stage of the funnel
- Reporting and campaign optimizations
- Integrating and updating content on the website
- Manage ad performance and digital campaigns for optimal conversions
- Building a content machine: own the execution and coordinate the asset production with the team on the design, creation, and copywriting of all content. The assets are mainly blog articles, landing pages, videos, webinars, social media posts, press releases and should be repurposed as much as possible
- Creating impactful email marketing campaigns
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Growing social communities
- Brainstorm and development of digital strategies
- Provide insights to the content team on best performing assets and industry trends.
- Track performance (KPI’s).
- Advice on marketing calendars and initiatives based on industry trends + digital marketing best practices
Requirement / Skills:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience + Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent English and French written and oral skills
- Extensive hands-on experience with leading digital ad platforms and Hubspot
- Strong Experience in executing and managing digital marketing campaigns using a CRM and CMS
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Great knowledge of digital media trends and are familiar with the majority of platforms
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- Results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous
- Have a marketing and business mindset
- Work well within a high-performance marketing team
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Canva and/or other image software/apps
- A growth marketing mindset and view marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- Aim for continuous improvement
- Enjoy a challenge and getting out of your comfort zone; learning new things
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- E-commerce experience is a bonus
The little extras that are our strength:
- Close-knit and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks holiday after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telemedicine platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a corporate package
- Social activities
- And much more!
Status: Full time
Location: Downtown Montreal (100m from Square-Victoria metro). A hybrid work mode.
About Portage Cybertech
From government services to health information and even attendance at universities and colleges, today everything needs to be online and easy to use. Portage has the products and expertise you need to expand secure and trusted digital services at the pace that is right for you, without changing your current infrastructure.
Its Digital Trust Matrix solution portfolio integrates consent-based digital identity services, content management, customer relationship management, and trusted electronic and digital signatures.
As an enabler of digital trust, Notarius offers secured digital signatures, trusted electronic signatures and reliable signature tools throughout North America. Notarius’ solutions give electronic documents a higher level of legal reliability than a hand-signed paper document. They ensure the integrity and authenticity of electronic documents.
By adopting Notarius’ solutions, professionals and organizations subject to stringent legal requirements digitally transform their entire workflow while ensuring the long-term retention of their electronic archives.
Founded in 1996, Notarius collaborates with more than 50 professional associations in Canada and serves more than 4,000 companies, universities, and municipalities. The company manages more than 50,000 digital identities.