Digital Marketing Specialist
12-month maternity leave replacement
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a growing Montreal tech company specializing in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. We are seeking a talented and passionate individual who combines both a digital marketing expertise with strong communication skills. This specialist will be responsible for promoting our company and our services on our websites, our social media platforms, our Blog and by electronic communications (emails) to our clients, members of associations and existing and potential professionals.
What your week will look like:
You will use Notarius’ digital platforms to increase the visibility of our digital solutions online to reach the greatest number of professionals (lawyers, engineers, notaries, municipalities, universities, etc.) while respecting and ensuring the continuity of our brand (Lead Gen). You will also be responsible for monitoring campaign progress, trends and competitor behaviour and producing digital marketing reports on a weekly basis. Finally, you will be responsible for updating our websites and creating / updating our digital marketing calendars and communicating updates and news both internally and externally.
To complete our Dream Team, you must be:
- A marketing communications professional with at least 2 years of relevant experience, particularly in digital communications - social media, websites, and Blogs.
- A social media specialist (campaign, analytics and trends);
- An exceptional and fast copywriter who generates quality content;
- Experience with digital platforms - HubSpot, LinkedIn, YouTube and others
- Participate in team meetings and communicate clearly and accurately the results and trends of our digital efforts (analytics, observations, market and competition trends.)
- Skilled at contributing to webinars;
- Organized and able to follow priorities and ensure updates;
- Endowed with a strategic vision;
- Recognized for your ability to work in a team;
- Creative and passionate;
- A positive person
- Armed with a keen sense of humor;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Good knowledge of digital communication tools and practices
- Knowledge of email marketing (Mail Chimp, Emma, HubSpot, etc.)
- You have a blog, and you are very active on social networks
- Knowledge of Web and CRM platforms: Word Press, HubSpot, Salesforce and / or others
- A love for photography is an asset
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a paid corporate plan
- Social activities and more!
Status: Full-time, 12-month maternity leave replacement
Location: Downtown Montreal (100 metres from the Square-Victoria metro station) Mainly remote during COVID-19. A hybrid way of working will be favored during a gradual return to normal conditions.
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.
We are only missing you!
Each application must include the following to be considered:
- A cover letter
- A CV.
- A recent example of text (article, blog, posts, website or other).