Director of Customer Operations
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Are you at the forefront of customer engagement, adoption and retention? Do you have a knack for technology? Is continuous improvement part of your DNA?
Portage CyberTech, the parent company of Notarius, is looking for a Director of Customer Operations familiar with the latest initiatives of customer success for SaaS organizations, and eager to implement a best-in-class approach. This new role reports to Portage’s COO. Most of the direct reports are based at the Notarius’ office, in beautiful old Montreal.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a regular basis:
- Manage four post-sale teams: service delivery team, Identity Verification Agents (IVA) team, customer service for Notarius’ product line, customer service for DXP & CitizenOne product lines.
- Leverage existing teams, approaches, and processes to develops best-in-class customer operations that deliver consistent customer satisfaction from onboarding through all phases of the customer lifecycle, with a major focus on adoption and retention.
- Providing customers with a voice, support, guidance, and knowledge resources that will facilitate the achievement of their business objectives using Portage’s products and services.
- Establish collaborative relationships with sales, marketing, product management, R&D, IT and finance to identify customer pain points and move swiftly to resolve them.
- Act as a thought leader within the Customer Operations organization; bring data-driven insights to the table and work collaboratively to continuously improve departmental performance.
- Utilizes data collection and feedback mechanisms to identify and understand customer needs and challenges, and design action plans.
- When necessary, manage customers whose issues have escalated.
- Create processes and policies to achieve objectives and develop strategies and tactics for continuous improvements.
To round out our team, you must have:
- 5 years of confirmed experience in a software organization managing teams that handle all phases of the customer’s life cycle, ideally as Director of Customer Operations or equivalent.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree, or additional relevant experience in the industry.
- Strong knowledge of call center and customer service operations, tools and processes, including 24/7 on-call support for some after hours issues. Bonus: selected and implemented various tools (call center, KB, ticketing system, chat, reporting, etc).
- Experience in ISO 9001, ISO 27001 or SOC2 environments.
- High level of business acumen and demonstrated understanding of operational KPIs in the Customer Operations field.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities for both on-site and remote teams.
- Curious, and able to quickly grasp technical concepts about SaaS based products.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, in French and English (some of your coworkers, and many of our suppliers and customers, are located outside Quebec).
The everyday extras that make us strong:
- People who are passionate about their work (because that work has a very positive impact on governments, businesses, and society).
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of employment
- Extended holiday vacation
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance, including medical and dental insurance
- Access to virtual health care platform
- Access to continuous training
- Cell phone and paid plan
- Social activities
- And much more!
Location: Hybrid – Home & Downtown Montreal (100 m from Square-Victoria metro station)
Start date: Immediately
Who is Portage Cybertech?
From government services to health information and even attendance at universities and colleges, today everything needs to be online and easy to use. Portage has the products and expertise to expand secure and trusted digital services at the pace that is right for its customers, without changing their current infrastructure. Its Digital Trust Matrix integrates consent-based digital identity services, content management, customer relationship management, trusted electronic signatures and trusted digital signatures.
Who is Notarius?
As an enabler of digital trust, Notarius offers secured digital signatures, trusted electronic signatures and reliable signature tools throughout North America. Notarius’ solutions give electronic documents a higher level of legal reliability than a hand-signed paper document. They ensure the integrity and authenticity of electronic documents.
By adopting Notarius’ solutions, professionals, and organizations subject to stringent legal requirements digitally transform their entire workflow while ensuring the long-term retention of their electronic archives.
Notarius collaborates with more than 50 professional associations in Canada and serves more than 4,000 companies, universities, and municipalities. The company manages more than 50,000 digital identities.