Full Stack Java Developer
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join its Dream Team.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Full Stack Java Developer who enjoys learning new technologies and using them in a business context. You will be involved in all stages of the product development process: from design to deployment and making constant improvements to our development infrastructure. Our product line includes both end-user applications and SDK/APIs for companies.
Our current technologies:
- Spring Boot
- AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, …)
- Terraform (HashiCorp)
- Aurelia (JS Framework)
- Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, etc.
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Diploma of college studies or university diploma in information technology
- Minimum five years’ professional experience in software development
- Methodical and organized way of working
- Enjoys solving problems by finding creative solutions
- Comfortable in a 100% French-speaking environment
- Enjoys talking about topics other than software development
- Holds a valid work permit (essential)
- “Full stack” experience :
- Windows and Linux servers
- Back-end (REST API)
- Messaging (RabbitMQ)
- SQL and NoSQL
- DevOps experience
- Understands the difference between a hashing function, an encryption function and a signature function
- Knows OWASP Top Ten like the back of their hand.
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after 1 year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- A paid cell phone plan and a phone
- Social activities and more!
Location: Downtown Montreal (100 metres from the Square-Victoria metro station) Mainly remote during COVID-19, based on public health directives.
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.
We are only missing you!
*The candidate selected is required to speak the French language proficiently. Please provide your resume in French.