Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a growing Montreal tech company specializing in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for an IT Technician to join its powerful team.
As an IT technician, you will offer technical support to the different teams, according to the procedures put in place while ensuring the security of our systems. You will also have to maintain the internal network and our VPN, in a context of working in hybrid mode. Do you have talent, are you rigorous, passionate about IT and you like helping your colleagues? You are the person we are looking for.
What your week will look like:
- Provide technical support to internal company users.
- Install, test and update IT equipment, in a context where security is critical to the company's mission.
- Ensure the technical integration of new company resources.
- Maintain the internal network as well as the VPN, in a hybrid work context.
- Monitor internal security incidents.
- Monitor system backups.
- Write and maintain technical procedures.
- Maintain the inventory of computer equipment.
- Perform various support tasks for System and Network Administrators.
- Participate in Security Audits.
- Occasionally, you will need to visit employees to offer assistance. (8-10 times a year approximately)
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an IT technician, in a business context.
- Good experience in performing technical diagnostics in person and remotely.
- Basic knowledge of various Cloud solutions. (Azure, AWS)
- Strong teaching skill, resourceful, you must like helping your colleagues.
- Be methodical and organized in the way you work.
- Functional in English, and strong French language skills.
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a paid corporate plan
- Social activities and more!
Location: Downtown Montreal (100 metres from the Square-Victoria metro station) Mainly remote during COVID-19. A hybrid way of working will be favored during a gradual return to normal conditions.
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.