Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for a Product Owner to join its Dream Team.
In your role, you will be required to participate closely in the creation and evolution of identity and digital signature products, to follow users throughout the cycle of use and to be, by the same token, the voice of these users with internal teams
What will your weeks be like:
- Participate in improving the user experience (membership, use, etc.) of the products and services under your responsibility;
- Write new features and bugs requests in JIRA;
- Review and prioritize requests;
- Plan deliveries, collaborate on the definition of the roadmap and review its content with the teams to ensure the best understanding;
- Take part in the validation of deliveries;
- Participate in weekly meetings surrounding the development of deliveries according to the main principles of the Agile methodology to ensure development on time;
- Document the processes inherent in the products, business rules, release notes, user manual, limitations and other applicable collateral;
- Assist sales in demonstrations of products and features to customers and partners;
- Use scripting or POSTMAN tools to set up integration demonstrations with our APIs;
- Respond to various questions from internal teams and customers as well as information requests (RFI, RFP) in support of the Sales and Business Development teams
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Relevant academic training (bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent program);
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Specialist or Business Analyst;
- Proven experience in writing requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Ease of prioritizing requirements & fixes and defining the content of deliveries;
- Close ability to work with development, quality assurance and customer service teams;
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology;
- Ease with technical understanding, software installation, APIs, test execution and feature validation;
- Effectiveness in managing multiple priorities;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in French and English;
- Be structured, attentive to details and naturally curious;
- Be comfortable interacting with customers and partners and ensure follow-ups
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after 1 year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- A paid cell phone plan and a phone
- Social activities and more!
Status: This position is full time (Minimum of 35 hours per week). The salary is competitive and based on the experience of the candidate.
Location: Downtown Montreal (100m from Square-Victoria metro). Mainly from home during COVID-19, as directed by public health.
Entry into position: as soon as possible
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.