Product Owner – Digital Signing Software
Want to make a significant difference to the 50,000+ users who are building the country? Motivated by the idea of working on software used to authenticate over 15 million engineering plans, inspection reports and other official documents annually? We have a challenge for you.
Notarius is looking for an experienced and inclusive Product Owner to redesign and improve its flagship software ConsignO Desktop. If you are interested in the challenge and want to join a dynamic work environment known for its human values, send your resume without delay. Your work could change key industries across North America.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a regular basis:
- Review and prioritize requests made by internal teams and clients.
- Develop and propose improvements to the user experience, subscriptions, and use of the ConsignO product suite.
- Write new features and bug requests in JIRA for products under your responsibility.
- Plan deliveries and review content with the appropriate teams to ensure solid comprehension.
- Contribute to product roadmaps.
- Participate in weekly meetings on delivery development using Agile methodology principles to ensure timely delivery.
- Participate in delivery validations.
- Document product processes, business rules, release notes, user guides, limitations and other applicable product collaterals.
In collaboration with your colleagues on the Product Management team:
- Ensure consistency and synergy between ConsignO products and Notarius’ other products.
- Support the sales team in product and feature demonstrations with clients and partners.
- Answer questions from internal teams and clients and requests for information (RFIs, RFPs) to support the Sales and Business Development teams.
To round out our team, you must have:
- Relevant academic profile (Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent program)
- 3 to 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner
- Confirmed experience in writing requirements and acceptance criteria
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Organized, attentive to detail and curious by nature
- Adept at prioritizing requirements & patches and establishing deliveries
- Able to collaborate effectively with development, quality assurance and customer support teams
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Able to quickly grasp technical concepts and knowledgeable about software installations, APIs, test executions, and feature validations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in English and French.
The everyday extras that make us strong:
- Hard graft and team environment made up of people who are passionate about their work
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of employment
- Extended holiday vacation
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental insurance
- Access to the Dialogue virtual health care platform
- Access to continuous training
- Cell phone and paid plan
- Social activities
- And much more!
Location: Hybrid - Downtown Montreal (100 m from the Square-Victoria metro station)
Start date: Immediately
Who is Notarius?
As an enabler of digital trust, Notarius offers secured digital signatures, trusted electronic signatures and reliable signature tools throughout North America. Notarius’ solutions give electronic documents a higher level of legal reliability than a hand-signed paper document. They ensure the integrity and authenticity of electronic documents.
By adopting Notarius’ solutions, professionals and organizations subject to stringent legal requirements digitally transform their entire workflow while ensuring the long-term retention of their electronic archives.
Founded in 1996, Notarius collaborates with more than 50 professional associations in Canada and serves more than 4,000 companies, universities, and municipalities. The company manages more than 50,000 digital identities.