Product Specialist – Deployment and Support
Note: Masculine form is used to simplify the text, and without prejudice to the female form.
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for a Product Specialist - Deployment and Support to join our Product Management team. The position aims to support our customers, partners, and internal teams in the deployment, use and development of our products and services.
What will your weeks be like:
- Provide personalized support to our customers and partners in the deployment and use of our products;
- Review and discussion of needs
- Coordination of deployment stages
- Configuration of internal systems affecting deployment and customizations
- Coaching and training
- Post-deployment follow-up
- Take part in calls with sales to cover technical aspects of products for future customers or partners;
- Carry out certain investigations arising from questions or problems reported;
- Respond to various information requests (RFI, RFP, Security Questionnaire);
- Respond to various integration requests with our APIs;
- Follow the different deliveries and features of the products to update customers in-time;
- Document the processes, limitations and functionalities associated with the products as needed;
- Implementation and documentation of the processes related to your different tasks;
- Participate in the writing of articles or videos of help or support.
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Academic training: college level or bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar or complementary role, such as sales support or service delivery
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in both French and English
- Strong interest in developing and managing business relationships with clients and partners
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities, requests and perform proactive follow-ups
- Ability to popularize technical issues related to the deployment of technological products
- Effectiveness in managing 1st and 2nd level technical issues and discussing with developers and technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of API concepts, their use and integration into applications
- Interest in testing and validating product features, querying databases, searching in application logs
- Be curious, structured and pay attention to detail
- Great team spirit and collaboration
- Interest in documentation
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a paid corporate plan
- Social activities and more!
Status: Full-time, 35 hours/week
Location: Downtown Montreal (100 meters from the Square-Victoria metro station) Mainly remote during COVID-19, based on public health directives.
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.