and IT Business Analyst
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a fast-growing Montreal-based technology company specializing in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for someone passionate about project management and inter-system linkages to fill a hybrid position of Project Manager and IT Business Analyst.
Here is what your weeks as a project manager will look like:
- Facilitate and coordinate the definition and acceptance of the scope, objectives, risks, tasks, deliverables of assigned projects.
- Develop planning and lead execution of projects from initiation to delivery, including change management and creative solutions for unexpected events.
- Oversee the progress of projects and report periodically to stakeholders.
- Support SR&ED requests
- Ensure project documentation in the framework of our quality processes and certifications and act as an ambassador to ensure common best practices are adopted by all.
Here is what your weeks as an IT Business Analyst will look like:
- Identify, analyze and document business requirements for certain Notarius operational systems, and occasionally for Portage Cybertech (Notarius' parent company), particularly in terms of data integration and reporting needs
- Define solution scenarios and prepare detailed assessments
- Be familiar with analytical tools and SQL database queries
- Propose tools to support business processes, as needed
- Learn and maintain familiarity with the capabilities of existing systems to facilitate detailed analysis, evaluations and proposals
- Implement and maintain certain dashboards
To join our powerhouse team, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in IT project management and IT business analysis, ideally within a SaaS software organization.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or additional relevant industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of traditional (waterfall) and agile (scrum, kanban) project management.
- Strong knowledge of various business analysis principles.
- Strong business insight and a solid understanding of performance indicators.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools, including the definition of SQL queries as required
- Curiosity and ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, from simple CRM to analytics to high-level SaaS product architecture.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English (some of our colleagues, as well as many of our suppliers and customers, are located outside of Quebec).
- Some of our assets :
o PMP, CAPM or Agile certification
o PMP-PBA or CBAP certification
o Experience in ISO 9001, ISO 27001 or SOC2 environments.
The little extras that are our strength:
- Close-knit and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks holiday after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telemedicine platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a corporate package
- Social activities
- And much more!
Status: Full time
Location: Hybride - Old Montreal (100 m from Square-Victoria metro)
Start date: as soon as possible
About Portage Cybertech
From government services to health information and even attendance at universities and colleges, today everything needs to be online and easy to use. Portage has the products and expertise you need to expand secure and trusted digital services at the pace that is right for you, without changing your current infrastructure.
Its Digital Trust Matrix solution portfolio integrates consent-based digital identity services, content management, customer relationship management, and trusted electronic and digital signatures.
As an enabler of digital trust, Notarius offers secured digital signatures, trusted electronic signatures and reliable signature tools throughout North America. Notarius’ solutions give electronic documents a higher level of legal reliability than a hand-signed paper document. They ensure the integrity and authenticity of electronic documents.
By adopting Notarius’ solutions, professionals and organizations subject to stringent legal requirements digitally transform their entire workflow while ensuring the long-term retention of their electronic archives.
Founded in 1996, Notarius collaborates with more than 50 professional associations in Canada and serves more than 4,000 companies, universities, and municipalities. The company manages more than 50,000 digital identities.