Quality Assurance Analyst - Automated test
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently seeking a creative and talented Quality Assurance analyst - Automated test to join our Dream Team.
We are seeking a QA Analyst with experience in test automation to help us deliver quality software products. You will be an integral part of quality management and will be called upon to test patches and new features, customer documentation and APIs, and to help improve and automate tests.
What your week will look like:
- Plan, create and execute test plans according to defined product requirements and estimate their efforts
- Clarify requirements, as needed, in collaboration with the product team
- Prepare environments and test sets necessary for the execution of the test plans
- Give feedback, both positive and negative, to the development team
- Monitor the implementation of fixes by the development team
- Provide level 2 support for our products
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in test automation or programming equivalent
- A scientific mindset
- Like to solve puzzles
- Be methodical and organized in the way you work
- Be meticulous and pay exemplary attention to detail
- Experience with Robot Framework
- Experience with Git
- Programming experience
The daily extras that are our strength:
- A united and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks of vacation after one year of service
- A competitive salary
- An excellent pension plan
- Group insurance, including medical and dental
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education
- An iPhone with a paid corporate plan
- Social activities and more!
Location: Downtown Montreal (100 metres from the Square-Victoria metro station) Mainly remote during COVID-19. A hybrid way of working will be favored during a gradual return to normal conditions.
Who is Notarius?
A leading expert in electronic signatures, digital signatures, and long-term document reliability since 1996, we are the only Canadian firm that issues trusted signatures recognized by Adobe® and Microsoft® and certified according to eIDAS standards (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services). We are also certified carbon neutral and hold the Remarkable Employer®, ISO 27001 (information security and privacy) and ISO 9001 (quality) certifications.
Every year, thousands of professionals, executives, clients and partners use our products to sign and authenticate millions of electronic documents with the same legal value as hand-signed paper documents. We have a solid track record in developing solutions that respect the highest security and confidentiality standards.