Infrastructure and Cloud Administrator
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a Portage Cybertech company, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for an Infrastructure and Cloud Administrator to join its Dream Team.
What your weeks will look like:
- Help the technical team in providing support to internal users.
- Automate and standardize the deployment of Windows and Mac workstations in a security-focused environment
- Contribute to the architecture and evolution of our on-site and cloud infrastructures
- Work closely with the security team to address security incidents
- Ensure data integrity and backup strategies
- Participate in production deployments and maintenance
- Monitor our systems
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Diploma of college studies or university diploma in information technology
- Commitment to the company and its mission
- A curious, methodical, and organized approach to work
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a systems and network administrator
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem (Azure, Intune, Endpoint Manager, and Defender)
- Mastery of hybrid-mode Windows domain administration
- Ability to standardize and manage workstations for both Mac and Windows, even for remote users
- Knowledge of MacOS
- Strong knowledge of access management (Conditional Access, SSO, MFA, Zero Trust)
- Solid experience in networking (Firewalls, Switches, VPN, VPC)
- Knowledge of AWS (a plus)
- Experience with PKI and/or HSM (a plus)
- Experience with SOCII and ISO27001 certifications (a plus)
Our current technologies:
- Microsoft 365 (Azure, Intune, Endpoint Manager, Defender)
- MacOS and iOS
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB...)
- Network (Firewall, IPS, Switches, VPN, WiFi)
- VMware. • AWS (ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, WAF...)
- Entrust PKI
The daily extras that are our strength:
- Close-knit and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks holiday after one year of service
- Extended Holiday break
- A competitive salary
- A generous employer contribution to the Group RRSP
- Group insurance, including medical and dental.
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education.
- An iPhone with a corporate package
- Social activities
- And much more!
Status: Permanent - Full time
Location: Hybride - Old Montreal (100 m from Square-Victoria metro)
Start date: as soon as possible
As an enabler of digital trust, Notarius offers secured digital signatures, trusted electronic signatures and reliable signature tools throughout North America. Notarius’ solutions give electronic documents a higher level of legal reliability than a hand-signed paper document. They ensure the integrity and authenticity of electronic documents.
By adopting Notarius’ solutions, professionals and organizations subject to stringent legal requirements digitally transform their entire workflow while ensuring the long-term retention of their electronic archives.
Founded in 1996, Notarius collaborates with more than 50 professional associations in Canada and serves more than 4,000 companies, universities, and municipalities. The company manages more than 50,000 digital identities.
About Portage Cybertech
From government services to health information and even attendance at universities and colleges, today everything needs to be online and easy to use. Portage has the products and expertise you need to expand secure and trusted digital services at the pace that is right for you, without changing your current infrastructure.
Its Digital Trust Matrix solution portfolio integrates consent-based digital identity services, content management, customer relationship management, and trusted electronic and digital signatures.