Signature Validation Tools
Validate signers’ identities, as well as the integrity and longevity of your documents. Prevent counterfeiting by detecting alterations to your electronic or printed documents.
Eliminate the need for complex manual validations and errors using our APIs. Get clear and concise validation results to support decision-making.
Validate the identity of your documents’ signers and ensure that they are duly authorized to sign.
Verify that your digitally signed documents are validated before publishing, accepting or archiving them.
Ensure that your documents can be read and validated for decades to come thanks to conformity with the PDF/A and PadES standards.
Validate the reliability and authenticity of key information in any printed document bearing a Visible Digital Seal (VDS)
With our ConsignO Desktop PDF reader, validating digital signatures of PDF documents is quick and easy.
- Validate signers’ identities, as well as their membership to a professional association or organization.
- Maintain the integrity of documents once signed.
- Validate conformity to the PDF/A standard and determine if a signature meets the conditions for long-term archiving (LTA).
- Get all the benefits of ConsignO Desktop at no extra charge when you subscribe to the digital signature.
- Download an original PDF document and validate the signer's identity in seconds, as well as the document’s integrity, authenticity and longevity.
- If the PDF document, in its original or digital form, bears a Visible Digital Seal (VDS), you can validate key information in the document.
- Need to store your documents on your servers? Contact us for a white-label version hosted on our infrastructure.
Automate the validation of your digitally signed PDF documents.
- Validate signers’ identities, as well as the integrity and longevity of your documents.
- Turnkey solution that doesn’t require IT expertise.
- Integrate the solution into your infrastructure (workstation and centralized server) to ensure that your documents don’t leave your domain.
- REST API and Command Line Interface (CLI) available depending on your volumes and usage.
- Ability to directly integrate Java libraries.
What are the criteria to ensure that a signature is valid?
A signature is recognized as being valid if the certificate associated with the signer is valid (not revoked) at the time of signing and if the certificate was issued by a recognized certificate authority.
A signature is invalid if it does not meet the conditions previously mentioned, if validation proof was not included at the time of signing or if the signer’s certificate has expired.
What is the purpose of signature validation?
The complete validation of the signature is just as important as the act of signing the document. Before publishing, accepting or archiving a document, validating the identity of your documents’ signers and ensuring that they are duly authorized to sign is essential. It is also important to verify if your document will be able to be read for decades to come and if it was altered after it was signed.