Use our solutions to automate your signing processes, from document preparation to validation. Increase your productivity and provide an integrated and seamless experience to your users.
Don’t lose any more time switching from one application to another to prepare your documents and have them signed. Offer a fully integrated solution to your users.
Stop repeating the same manual tasks to have your documents signed and automate your operations in just a few hours.
Leverage more than two decades of signature expertise and add a distinctive element to your solution.
Take advantage of a fully integrated and operational solution or establish your own signing process.
Ensure that your digitally signed documents are compliant before publishing, accepting or archiving them.
Use our full white-label integration and provide a seamless and personalized experience for your signers.
Receive personalized support before, during and after the implementation of your signing project, no matter its size.
Take advantage of a business model with an affordable minimum commitment and significant volume discounts.
With the ConsignO Cloud API, use the application to:
- Automatically prepare and launch a document signing process, whether simple (one person signs) or complex (multiple people sign and approve the document).
- Send email notifications to signers for remote signing.
- Integrate your clients’ signing experience directly into your application with the integrated signature.
- Get reliable signatures using two-factor authentication.
- Consult a secure audit log that captures the complete details of events related to your signature project.
- Take full advantage of a reliable, secure and ready-to-use cloud-based signing solution.
By integrating one of our APIs, sign your documents directly within our application with a CertifiO for Organizations AATL digital signature hosted in our certified Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
ConsignO Server Application
- A ready-to-use solution that doesn't require any technical knowledge concerning the integration of a digital signature in an electronic document.
- Perform multiple operations: create a signature zone and different signature appearances, convert documents to the PDF/A standard, sign with or without a visual signature, timestamp your documents, and more.
- Deploy the application within your environment (on an individual workstation or centralized server) or integrate it directly via Java bookstores.
- Design your own signing process for your users.
Learn more about ConsignO Server
Consult the ConsignO Server API
API Hosted HSM
The REST API for organizations uses the latest technology to sign PDF documents without requiring certified hosting and provides access to an AATL digital signature.
With ConsignO Server, use the application to:
Automate steps in the document preparation process by creating a signature zone and applying a template to significantly speed up the signing process for signers.
Automate the conversion of documents to the PDF/A, PDF/A-1, PDF/A-2 or PDF/A-3 standard and add attachments, if needed.
Launch a request for signatures so that users can sign and enter the password linked to their digital signatures.
Deploy the application within your environment (on an individual workstation or centralized server) or integrate it directly via Java bookstores.
Use the CertifiO Manager API to connect a web application to the user's digital signature on their workstation.
* Only applies to documents that must be signed by an individual holding a digital signature issued or managed by Notarius.
Learn more about ConsignO Server
With VerifiO Server, use the application to:
- Validate the signer's identity, as well as your documents’ integrity and authenticity.
- Validate the longevity of your documents by verifying their conformity with the PDF/A standard (ISO 19005 and ISO 32000).
- Validate Visible Digital Seals (VDS).
* Only applies to documents that have been signed using a digital signature issued or managed by Notarius.
Note : Documents remain on your servers to ensure conformity to different organizations’ requirements.
Learn more about VerifiO Server
- Service that conforms to the RFC-3161 protocol to ensure the integrity of your documents and detect alterations.
- An easy-to-use and affordable solution to confirm the exact time (to the nearest second) that the document was timestamped.
- Protection of your PDF documents and your time-sensitive data such as logs and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) data.
- Full integration with ConsignO Server if you would like to avoid RFC-3161-compliant calls.
Request a Free Sandbox Account
Request your free sandbox account to quickly demonstrate feasibility and put theory into practice.