In 2018, the United Counties of Prescott and Russell wanted to undertake a digital transformation to improve and streamline their different departmental processes.
“We wanted to avoid systematically printing the documents to be signed, getting them signed and digitizing them, and then destroying the original documents, so we started looking for an elec- tronic signature solution.” - Justin Bromberg, Chief of Staff and Communications Manager.
The municipality has placed its trust in Notarius being a recognized certification authority and and an expert in the legal reliability of electronic documents.
Notarius’ tools have enabled the United Counties of Prescott and Russell to make their processes 100% digital. They can now:
- Create authentic electronic documents using certified digital identities, CertifiO Digital Signatures;
- Send documents to be signed internally and externally thanks to the ConsignO Cloud electronic signature platform;
- Sign documents in batch thanks to ConsignO Desktop.
Change is scary, even if the new technology is proven to be more efficient.
With the support of Notarius, the United Counties of Prescott and Russell were able to sensitize their employees on the benefits of this transition, train them and support them to fully succeed in their digital journey.
After only one month, Notarius’ solutions had already been adopted by several departments at the United Counties of Prescott and Russell.
“ConsignO Cloud is just so easy to use. I recently had to sign an important contract for a multimillion- dollar project with a supplier. Four people had to sign the document, two internally and two externally, and the process went extremely well, with no problems or questions.”— Justin Bromberg, Chief of Staff and Communications Manager
Benefits of digital transformation
- Information security
- Increased productivity
- Significant cost savings
- Simplified achiving
- Quality of documentation
- Reduced environmental footprint
Marc-André Drouin's advice for a municipality that wishes to undertake a digital shift
- Designate positive key players in your different departments;
- See the technological challenge as a change of culture;
- Facilitate the transition through progressive integration
- Let the staff members discover the tools at their own rhythm.